Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Inspirational SHORT POEMS

SPEAK TO MY HEART

Speak to my heart, Lord, loud and clear...
speak to my heart, that I may hear.
To hear you, Lord, is all I want;
every night and day.
To hear you, Lord, without a doubt;
knowing what you say.
***

THE BIBLE

The Bible is a book, that teaches right from wrong -
and helps to keep us close to God, our whole life long.
***

WHICH WAY?

Under, over - down or up... which way should I go?
Left or right, or right or left - I really do not know.
If I just go straight ahead, how can I go wrong?
I'll let God lead me, protect and feed me... 
and fill my heart with song.
***
Forever Yours

Lord, I am forever Yours;
Please help me find my way.
Life’s hallway, holds so many doors;
Forgive me, when I stray.

Forever, I will love You;
Forever, I will praise -
Your Son, Your Name;
One and the same.

Humbly Yours,
‘till the end of days.
***


Spring Grass

How is it, that the grass does grow,
after it’s Winter sleep?
I’ll tell you how - because I know,
by the company, I keep.

His power is strong,
and though Winter is long;
By His warmth and His light,
the grass comes back to life -
as if wakened by a song of birth.
His energy soars,
deep into it’s pores -
and it gently springs forth, from the earth.

It drinks of the dew -
and rises anew-
just as Jesus rose, that Spring;
And it gets stronger each day -
in every way -
as it listens, to birds, while they sing.
***


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to offer your thoughts and opinions...