Wednesday, November 30, 2016

It's All About Him

God is in control...
Yet we are in ‘control’ –
Every day it’s us...
But evermore, it’s Him.

He speaks to us each day...
Yet we go on our way -
looking at ourselves -
filling up our shelves...
And forgetting about Him.

Sometimes I feel so lost...
Yet He paid such a cost -
to give this gift to us...
I can never forget about Him.

He knows that I am weak...
That I’m afraid to speak -
yet still, he trusts in me...
So I must tell about Him.

I don’t want to be thought deranged...
But it all seems to be so arranged -
the way that life began...
It’s all one big plan -
and it’s all because of Him.

It scares me to be known...
I feel naked and alone -
speaking out loud -
in front of a crowd...
So I just want to write about Him.

More and more He urges me...
Every year, the more I see -
that it’s my duty - my debt to pay...
To tell the world about Him.
***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to offer your thoughts and opinions...